**All of our RV's have been sold and we are now settled in a "stick house" in Longmont, CO. You can see all of our RV remodels here.
Our Home on Wheels: 2000 Western Alpine Coach
COME INSIDE & TAKE THE TOUR (photos)
- 40 feet long x 8 feet wide
- Diesel Pusher (engine is located in the rear, under the bed)
- 350HP Cummins Engine
- Peak chassis
- Veggie Oil Conversion: Green Eye Auto Custom Installation
- 185 gallon veggie oil tank, in addition to the 100 gallon diesel tank
- On-board gathering and filtration system (see video below)
- One slide out (living room)
- King bed in rear
- Custom bunk area
- Couch converts to Queen
Tow Vehicle: 2005 Ford Sportrac
- The truck holds a 100 gallon tank that we use to gather veggie oil from restaurants. We use a high powered pump that can transfer up to 10 gallons a minute...and then we pump it into the RV's tank from the truck. That way, we can avoid having to take the RV into tight parking lots!
Fueling up...starting the pump.
Pumping veggie oil out of the dumpster into the 100 gallon tank in the back of the truck. At this point, it is unfiltered. The filtration occurs when we pump it into the RV tanks.
Check out this video to see how we filter the oil on the road...